Injuries from Accidents
Accidents resulting from the careless, reckless or negligent operation of a motor vehicle on Oregon roads are possibly the most common – and deadly – kinds of accidents, causing catastrophic injuries that leave families struggling to pay medical bills and account for lost wages. At the Portland law offices of Daniel C. Lorenz, a car accident lawsuit attorney can assist you in navigating the complex and confusing process of filing, negotiating and litigating a personal injury claim.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, imperative that you seek immediate legal counsel, BEFORE you speak to an insurance company and potentially lose your ability to collect damages now or in the future. Insurance companies are not in the business of paying out claims; their goal is to reduce their financial exposure and compel the injured person to accept a quick agreement, usually without a lawyer and a clear understanding of their rights. Call today!
Accidents we represent
- Car / Auto Accident
- Truck / Tractor Trailer / Commercial Vehicle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- ATV – Jet Ski – Recreational Vehicle – Boat / Watercraft
- Bus – Airplane – Train / Railroad – Public Transportation
- Pedestrian Hit & Run
- Drunk Driver (DUI) Injury
- Liquor Liability – third-party claims against bars and others who served a drunk driver
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Roadway Design / Maintenance – Missing Signage